Wednesday 8 July 2015

Journaling



I love, love, love to fill in my journal. I bought this pretty little book from Typo with no intension of using it as a journal. One fine day as I was going through amazing users on instagram, I got stuck up with a page, @pepperandtwine. She inspired me to begin my own journal and, in all honesty, I am proud of my decision.

What I like to journal; journal prompts, likes and dislikes etc.. If one gets hold of my journal, they get to know what I am on the inside. Although, I don't let many people read it. I think journal is not just a way to kill time but it also brings one's self to a point where they start thinking deep about everything in their life, their self.. Journaling brings out the creativity inside you.

What I mentioned above is my outlook on journaling. In future, I will be posting some of my journal pages and will share with you some tips on journaling.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment