Friday 10 July 2015

Swift

Sitting in one place without doing anything is definitely not me. I constantly have to something or the other that keeps me busy and kills time. That being said, one day as I sat after doing everything I possibly could in a corner, I saw my water colour set and decided to paint. I searched and searched for a paper but found that I ran out of them. I took a brush and started painting my hands. After a while, I realized that the clothes I put on and the artwork on my hands blended in so well, it made me go look for my camera. Clicked a picture, loved it. Within a span of time I did so many things and it all happened instantly. Once it's all over and you think about or you write about it, like I am doing at the moment, you realize the little things that you do without your mind completely involving in it.

This post is very random and I am sorry if I wasted your time.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment