Saturday 11 July 2015

Multi activities

It's been about two months since I shifted from Dubai. I miss my home so much. I miss all the beautiful places, the food, painting and every activities I would do back there. Coming here (India), has made my life hectic. The easy time I had back in Dubai and the freedom I had there has been restricted in here. All I do is either study or blog or study again. There are no extra curricular or social activities happening in my life. I don't even get proper food. Losing pounds is not the only trouble I have been facing. It's been about two months since I met my awesome dad. My mum's away at granny's to take care of her.. I miss her more than anyone or anything. My friends are all back in Dubai. Getting adjusted in this new school was easy but not fun at all. If I were in Dubai, I would be roaming the streets but since I am here, I have to sit at home because India according to orthodox people is "baaad."

I just want to skip this year of my life and pretend like it never happened. Ahh, I wish I could do that. Maybe, dad had said, we'll go back to Dubai next year for my University.

The reason I had to leave Dubai is because my dad lost his job. He has got one temporarily. I request you all to please pray for him to get a good, permanent one.

Well, what is happening in your life? Comment below.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment